We are looking candidates for SEO Executive at Grant Road(E)(Male) .
Responsibilities and Duties
- An SEO experts know all the two levels of optimization – on-page optimization and Off-page optimization.
- An SEO expert is responsible for analyzing client’s goal and designing marketing plan that works best.
- Works within the budget allotted by client for marketing campaign and other purchase.
- It is SEO expert’s responsibility to protect the personal information provided by the client.
- Decides on best domain name, Titles, Headings and sub-headings.
- Using effective search engine keywords in relevant places within website should be taken care of by the SEO Expert.
- Making changes in design, content and links as per requirements.
- Using strategies that increase in-bound traffic.
- Trying to achieve position in the first page of popular search engines.
- Being up-to-date with the latest SEO news and methods such as Google’s Algorithm.
- Should take part in online forums and SEO communities to interact with SEO leader .
- To add blog pages if required and submit articles to directories for getting back-links, also try new methods that can prove beneficial.
- Thoroughly monitor website performance and take necessary steps to improve traffic.
- Technical issues such as 404 Error, Duplicate Content, problems related to XML and HTML sitemap, broken links etc should be rectified.
- Should develop user and mobile friendly website to increase Click Through Rates (CTR) and improve search engine rankings.
- Write catchy outline and unique content to grab viewer’s attention. Place them properly throughout the website and remove outdated ones.
- Must work well with Content Management System such as Blogger and WordPress and simple coding like CSS, HTML, etc.
- Periodic stats and analytical data given to client on website’s performance.
- Use of Social Media and networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, YouTube etc in marketing plan.
- To draw the customer’s attention, an SEO Specialist/Expert and team lead should also create online ad campaigns, and press releases if demanded by client.
- To use digital marketing channels and techniques to increase brand awareness.
- Monitor Social Media performance and take corrective measures to improve like creating Fan Pages etc.
- Client should be protected against any malware or website security issues.
- Monthly review of the work done on website and progress till date should be given via personal meeting with client.
- Most importantly he should be able to generate traffic, turn them into leads and convert those leads into sales.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Location : Grant Road(e)
Qualification : Graduate
Working days : mon - sat
Working Time : 10 to 6.30pm
Interested candidate can call us on 6615 44 33/ 7738202214 between 10.30-6.30
or can mail us on hr @ placementmumbai. com